Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If I depart this life today?



I always get ready to live but never living.
At the last breathe of life, I may face the final curtain, My Friends I'd say, lived a life that's full, traveled each and every highway and more, much more than this, did it my way.

If I had my life to survive over, I'd provoke to make more mistakes next time. I'd rest; I'd limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this voyage. I would take fewer things sincerely. I would take more probability. I would scale more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream. I would perhaps have more actual troubles, b
ut I'd have fewer fantasy ones.

Hey, I'm one of those people who lived wisely and normally hour after hour, day after day. Oh, I had my moments, and if I had to do it over again, I'd have more of them. In fact, I'd try to have nothing else. Like one after the other, instead of alive so many years ahead of each day. I've been one of those persons who never goes anyplace without a hot water bottle, a raincoat, and a mobile.

If I had it to do over again, I would voyage lighter than I have.
If I had my life to breathe over again, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more drawing paintings; I would ride more bikes. I would pick more chances in life.

I may depart this life with my music still in me. Why is this so?
I’d get ready to breathe, before that, time may run out.

Lastly I will say, Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

No comments: