Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life Challenges, makes better living

I don't think you really require being out there to 'discover' happiness. Being alive and being aware is sufficient. You can't choose the situation and wait for happiness to meet you there. It comes when you least expect it.

Life is full of contradictions.... and I guess that's why it's so stimulating. When I look outside myself, I feel most spiritual. One can't spend one's life being only a viewer and let things occur... and things do occur. So rather than remaining in one's misery, one needs to begin finding sources of life and joy.

Just feel good, for no real reason. I'm happiest person when I've had a first-class night's sleep and have time to lie in bed. I do believe there is some natural force, which take part in our lives. I love taking charge and shaping the things but I like to be pleasantly amazed by this natural force.

It’s so easy, value the moments when I'm doing something; I love and do it to the best of my capability.

No comments: